PIL is pleased to announce the launch of 2 New India services – China India Service (CIS) and China Pakistan Service (CPS), with effect from August 2019.
These new services will provide enhanced Direct service between Central/Southern China and India, Pakistan & Sri Lanka, calling Nhava Sheva, Mundra, Karachi (SAPT & Port Qasim) and Colombo.
Rotation of CIS: SHANGHAI – NINGBO – SHEKOU – NANSHA – SINGAPORE – PORT KLANG (WESTPORT) – NHAVA SHEVA – KARACHI –COLOMBO – SINGAPORE – SHANGHAI.
Maiden Voyage: SHA, 7th Aug 2019
• Direct call from China to India / Pakistan / Sri Lankaservice (v.v)
• Fastest transit time from Singapore to Nhava Sheva.
Rotation of CPS
QINGDAO – SHANGHAI – NINGBO– SHEKOU – SINGAPORE – PORT KLANG (WESTPORT) – MUNDRA – KARACHI (SAPT) – PORTQASIM – SINGAPORE – QINGDAO.
MaidenVoyage: TAO, 6th Aug 2019
• New and fastest service from Singapore to Port Qasim
• Faster transit time from Singapore to SAPT
• Direct call from China to India / Pakistan.