May20 , 2026

    Hapag-Lloyd to decide on Wednesday about its Red Sea routes

    Related

    CONCOR Kadakola MMLP Begins EXIM Operations in Mysuru

    The Container Corporation of India Limited Multimodal Logistics Park...

    Mounting Congestion at JNPA Disrupts Vessel Terminal Plans

    Jawaharlal Nehru Port Authority (JNPA) is witnessing mounting congestion,...

    VOC Port Records 37.67% Growth in Liquid Ammonia Cargo Handling

    V.O. Chidambaranar Port Authority has registered a significant 37.67%...

    Share

    Germany’s Hapag-Lloyd will decide on Wednesday how it will proceed with its Red Sea routes after suspending shipments there in response to safety concerns, a spokesperson said on Tuesday.

    Several firms stopped transiting the Red Sea after attacks earlier in December against ships, disrupting global trade through the Suez Canal.

    Denmark’s Maersk said on Sunday it was preparing to resume shipping operations in the Red Sea and the Gulf of Aden, citing the deployment of a U.S.-led military operation designed to ensure the safety of commerce in the area.

    “We will decide tomorrow how we will proceed,” the Hapag-Lloyd spokesperson said.

    spot_img